We thought everyone survived Halloween at Kimber Hollow…..
We were wrong……
// FUN FACTS //
- We bought 43 pounds of candy and we handed out 41 pounds of that candy.
- Trick or Treaters ranged in age from 5 months old to 72 years young.
- Selfies are SO last year. The big photo breakthrough at KH2015… The #Skelfie!
- Over 500 humans, ghosts, goblins, superheros, angels, and critters visited Kimber Hollow on All Hallows Eve!
- Quirkiest costume award: A Minecraft kid!
- Costume that made us smile for days: The Publisher’s Clearing House “Prize Patrol” kid who us with a winning check for 1mil. Thank you Evan!
- Our fandoms are well represented in the KH Apothecary & Graveyard: Firefly, The Dresden Files, Princess Bride, Fringe, Alias, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Monster Hunters International, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Star Wars, and of course, the Haunted Mansion… yes, we’re geeks.
// HUGE THANKS TO //
- Our parents for supporting our creative madness through the years; and to the N. parents & J2 (you know who you are!) for allowing me to turn our front yard into Whipstaff Manor, or whatever theme I came up with that year, & for helping me scare the beejeebus out of the local teenagers. You are the best!
- Pandora & August Rose of Darkrose Manor (I want their autograph! ~J) – HFL!!
- Hector Turner of Blackstone Cemetery (The inspiration for our Apothecary).
- Stiltbeast Studios (YouTube Wednesdays rock.)
- Kevin’s Boneyard (#Skelfies!) – Kevin builds amazing coffins.
- Stolloween (Paper clay is pure magic.)
- Every other home haunter out there!
- Big thanks to Gainesville’s The Alligator newspaper for featuring Kimber Hollow.
We hope to see y’all in 2016…
// AROUND THE INTERWEBS //