Make your own “Candy Hearts” Cupcake Wrappers with this handy dandy printable!
These wrappers are perfect for Valentine’s Day, anniversaries, or just a regular day that’s blessed with the power of cupcakes.
- I created the Candy Heart Cupcake Wrappers in both a PNG image file and an Adobe PDF document. Pick whichever file type you prefer – click the link to open it (note: the links open in a new tab/window).
- Save the file to your computing device. “Right click + save as” works for computers. “Long press + save as” for Android & mobile devices.
- Print on 8.5×11 inch cardstock. Be sure to enable “borderless” printing.
- Cut edges 1, 2 & 3 with regular scissors.
- Cut edge 4 with decorative scissors.
- Apply adhesive to lightened area of edge 3.
- Overlap edges 2 & 3; press together to form a circle.
- Drop in a cupcake!
//Time Saving Tip
After glueing your cupcake wrapper edges, use a wood clothespin to keep the edge together while the glue sets. This way you can keep on, keepin’ on!
Hugs and cupcakes,