This week was mostly about me getting my to-do list down to a manageable level. My email in-boxes were out of control for months, and I really wanted to get started writing here on Bionic Style occasionally. Not to mention Bionic Beauty needed some navigation upgrades… basically I’m finally catching up after my-year-from-hell, also known as 2009 to the everyone else.
Here’s the songs that kept me grooving while I worked…
- Uprising by Muse
- Fighter by Christina Aguilera
- Away from Me by Evanescence
- Shark in the Water by VV Brown
- Whiskey Hangover by Godsmack
- Down In It by NIN
- The Pretender by The Foo Fighters
Feel free to share any songs that really defined your mood or experiences this week!